Spike Protein Disrupting Immunity in Millions After COVID Infection: Here’s How It’s Being Treated
Multiple studies have shown that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is a highly toxic and inflammatory protein, capable of causing pathologies in its hosts.
Pathology of Spike Proteins
Immune Cell Dysfunction
Spike Protein Causes Fatigue
Spike Protein Damage to Blood Vessels and Organs
FLCCC’s First Line Treatments
IvermectinKory said that around 70 to 90 percent of his post-vaccine syndrome patients respond to the drug, generally within 10 days.
“Patients can be classified as ivermectin responders or non-responders … the non-responders—[are] actually a group of patients that are more difficult to treat,” said Marik.
Low Dose Naltrexone
Low Dose Aspirin
Differences Between Long COVID and Post-Vaccine SyndromeBoth long COVID and post-vaccine syndrome are driven by spike protein load and damage from spike exposure, and therefore share a high degree of overlap in treatment.
About the Author: Marina Zhang is based in New York and covers health and science.
To find a list of physicians who follow the protocols and provide in-office and telehealth services: List of Doctors that will prescribe FLCCC protocols.
Your immune system can be weakened by over 300 different primary immunodeficiency disorders, poor diet, lack of sleep, and adverse reactions to various vaccines.
That’s where Z-DTOX comes in! Z-Dtox is Dr. Zelenko’s proprietary combination of NAC, EGCG, Zinc, Vitamin C, and Vitamin D.
- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is an extract of green tea and is a powerful zinc Ionophore (zinc delivery system).
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a supplement form of cysteine. It may prevent blood clots and is an antioxidant.
- Zinc is critical for immune cell development. Dozens of different enzymes in the body rely on zinc.
- Vitamin C is an essential nutrient involved in the repair of tissue and the enzymatic production of certain neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin D is a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for increasing intestinal absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate, and many other biological effects.
Note: To get 5% OFF, please use this coupon code: DRFRANCIS