How Can I Get Doctors Prescription for Ivermectin?
|The Drug that obliterates 97 percent of Delhi cases|
NAME: Alieta Eck, MD
Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
Lung Center of America
Janice A. Dennis, Family Nurse Practioner, CCRN
Text2MD Web: text2md.com
Phone: (855) 767-8559
Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Jersey, Nevada, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin.
Patricia Trafford, FNP
A New Health Phone: 480-496-8340
Rafael Cruz, MD
PUSH Health will, after reviewing a medical questionnaire submitted by a patient, fax a prescription for Ivermectin tablets for humans to your local pharmacy. You can pick up your Ivermectin prescription at your selected local pharmacy and expect to pay approximately US$2 per tablet.
PUSH Health appears to have a relationship with Walgreens and finds it easiest to work with this pharmacy. Walgreens offers coupons that are worth asking about that reduces the cost of your Ivermectin tablets. Estimated price for tablets of Ivermectin for human use at Walgreens: $40.
For a more comprehensive list of doctors to prescribe ivermectin, please refer to this find a doctor to prescribe ivermectin directory.
There is evidence that vitamin C and quercetin co-administration exerts a synergistic antiviral action due to overlapping antiviral and immunomodulatory properties and the capacity of ascorbate to recycle quercetin, increasing its efficacy.
- Vitamin D3: 1000–3000 IU/day. Note RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) is 800–1000 IU/day. The safe upper-dose daily limit is likely < 4000 IU/day. Vitamin D deficiency has been associated with an increased risk of acquiring COVID-19 and from dying from the disease. Vitamin D supplementation may therefore prove to be an effective and cheap intervention to lessen the impact of this disease, particularly in vulnerable populations, i.e. the elderly and obese. (Amazon)
- Vitamin C: 500 - 1,000 mg BID (twice daily)
- Quercetin: 250 mg daily. It is likely that vitamin C and quercetin have synergistic prophylactic benefit. Quercetin should be used with caution in patients with hypothyroidism and TSH levels should be monitored. (Amazon)
- Melatonin: 6 mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness). (Amazon)
- Zinc: 30 - 40 mg/day (elemental zinc). Zinc lozenges are preferred. (Amazon)
- Ivermectin prophylaxis dosage:
- prevention for high-risk individuals: 0.2 mg/kg per dose (take with or after meals) — one dose today, repeat after 48 hours, then one dose weekly.
- Post COVID-19 exposure prevention: 0.2 mg/kg per dose (take with or after meals) — one dose today, repeat after 48 hours.
- Vitamin D3 — 4000 IU/day. (Amazon)
- Vitamin C: 500 - 1,000 mg BID (twice daily) (Amazon)
- Quercetin: 250 mg twice a day. (Amazon)
- Melatonin: 10 mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness). (Amazon)
- Zinc: 100 mg/day. Zinc lozenges are preferred. (Amazon)
- Ivermectin: 0.2–0.4 mg/kg per dose (take with or after meals) — one dose daily, take for 5 days or until recovered. (Find a Doctor). Use upper dose range if: 1) in regions with more aggressive variants; 2) treatment started on or after day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 3) multiple comorbidities/risk factors.
- Fluvoxamine: 50 mg twice daily for 10–14 days. Add to ivermectin if: 1) minimal response after 2 days of ivermectin; 2) in regions with more aggressive variants; 3) treatment started on or after day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 4) numerous co-morbidities/risk factors. Avoid if patient is already on an SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor).
- Nasopharyngeal Sanitation: Steamed essential oil inhalation 3 times a day (i.e. vapo-rub) and/or chlorhexidine/benzydamine mouthwash gargles and Betadine nasal spray 2–3 times a day.
- Aspirin: 325 m/day unless contraindicated.
- Pulse Oximeter: FLCCC also recommend monitoring your oxygen saturation with a pulse oximeter and to go to the hospital if you get below 94%.
For comprehensive information on ivermectin please refer to their peer-reviewed publication: Review of the Emerging Evidence Supporting the Use of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19 and the included references.
|Image credit: ClevelandClinic|