Ivermectin Tracker by Country (2021)
Ivermectin is currently used in about 28% of the world's population. Countries where COVID-19 mortality is close to zero may not have incentive to adopt treatments. When excluding these countries, ivermectin adoption is about 37%. We excluded countries where the cumulative mortality over the preceding month was less than 1 in 1 million, according to the data at https://ourworldindata.org/). For the estimated population coverage, isolated use, some regions, mixed usage, and many regions use a factor of 0.05, 0.25, 0.5, and 0.75 respectively.
|Chart of countries using ivermectin|
Arranged alphabetically by Country
Ivermectin Argentina (ivermectin success in Argentina) - mixed usage - Oct 2021 update
Ivermectin Success in Argentina: Argentinian Doctor Shares His Ivermectin Experience
- Mahmud et al., 2021. Ivermectin in combination with doxycycline for treating COVID-19 symptoms: a randomized trial (Journal of International Medical Research, May 2021)
- https://www.thedailystar.net/city/news/ivermectin-effective-treating-mild-covid-19-2007697 (Dec 2020)
- https://www.aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/bangladesh-ivermectin-shows-promise-in-treating-virus/2068885 (Dec 2020)
- Ahmed et al., 2020. A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness (International Journal of Infectious Diseases, Dec 2020)
- https://twitter.com/audowla/status/1356958164512604161 (Internet Archive).
- https://www.thedailystar.net/opinion/news/shield-those-waiting-covishield-2052277 (Internet Archive).
- https://twitter.com/marybethpf/status/1355383994616066049 (Internet Archive).
- https://rcm.imrpress.com/article/2020/2153-8174/RCM2020264.shtml (Internet Archive).
In Canada doctors can only prescribe ivermectin off-label, as detailed further in the attached document. There are select few physicians in Canada who do prescribe ivermectin off-label to their patients, but they do so at risk of their license and are unable to service a wider number of patients. Add to that, even if you do find a doctor who is willing to prescribe ivermectin, you will have difficulty finding a pharmacist to fulfill your prescription as they have also been warned against filling prescriptions for ivermectin used as prevention or treatment of Covid.
One Canadian doctor interviewed here had been advocating vitamin D, C, zinc, selenium, as well as quercetin per the protocol of CIMA doctors (Canadian Integrative Medical Association). However when he began seeing patients who were really sick with Covid-19 he knew he needed to do more. His interview can be found here: https://covexit.com/the-practice-of-early-outpatient-treatment/ in this full recording of a webinar with three distinguished medical doctors from South Africa, Canada and USA on the practice of early outpatient treatment treatment for COVID-19.
In Canada the Canadian Covid Care Alliance is working to get ivermectin widely available in Canada – you can sign up for updates at their website here: https://mailchi.mp/5666d252288c/canadian-covid-care-alliance. They are aligned with the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), well known for the work they’ve done in helping ivermectin become more recognized as a reliable preventative and treatment in the USA. There is also this petition demanding early covid-19 treatments in Alberta: https://earlytreatment.ca you may wish to sign.
Ivermectin Success in India: Uttar Pradesh State Now COVID-Free (September 2021): https://covid19.onedaymd.com/2021/09/ivermectin-success-in-india-indias.html
- Tokyo Metropolitan Medical Association recommends ivermectin administration to prevent aggravation
- Greenlight for Ivermectin in Japan (18 Aug 2021)
- https://www.yomiuri.co.jp/choken/kijironko/cknews/20210427-OYT8T50019/ (Internet Archive).
- https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXZQOFB25AAL0V20C21A1000000/ (Internet Archive).
- https://www.mhlw.go.jp/content/000646531.pdf (Internet Archive).