1. This policy sets forth the type of information OneDayMD.com collects from you via this website: www.onedaymd.com (the "Website"), the way we use such information, and the procedures we use to keep such information confidential. It also describes the choices available to you regarding the use of, your access to, and how to update and correct your personal information.
OneDayMD.com takes every reasonable precaution to protect our users' personal information. When users submit sensitive information via the OneDayMD.com website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
2. What Information is Collected:
(a) Information You Provide to Us:
We collect the Personally Identifiable Information you choose to enter on various pages of our site, or that you may choose to give us in some other way (such as by email, physical mail, or by telephone).
The categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect are your first and last name, e-mail address, physical address, and telephone number of your business.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information:
When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or you can change your settings to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities as follows:
(a) to improve the structure of our directory;
(b) to customize the content and/or layout of site pages for each individual visitor;
(c) used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site;
(d) shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes;
(e) used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond our control.
5. Who Has Access to the Information:
Information about our users is important to us. Access to your information may be provided to third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site. In addition, we may sell our business or buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be transferred along with other assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order and we may disclose your information when we believe we are required to do so by law. We may disclose your information in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us and to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information:
We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If we discover we have received any information from a child under the age of 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we have received any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us by email.
8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information maintained by us by sending an e-mail to us. Upon request we offer you the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in your personally identifiable information. You can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the address listed below.