Overcoming the Barriers to Fill Ivermectin Prescriptions - FLCCC
How We Got Here:
1. FDA tweets a joke about Americans using a “horse drug”
2. Exaggerated reports of calls to poison control centers
3. False reports of animal products overdoses filling ER’s
4. CDS issues bulletin emphasising Ivermectin is not approved for COVID-19
Note: NIH remains silent
5. State Departments of Health issue warnings to licensed doctors
6. Pharmacies and individual pharmacists refuse to fill valid COVID-19 early treatment prescriptions
7. Despite these concerted actions–TOTAL PRESCRIPTIONS CONTINUE TO RISE IN THE U.S.!
|Denise Sibley, MD & Josh Harrison, DPh, enter into a Collaborative Agreement for OTC ivermectin.
MISCONCEPTION 2: Ivermectin is out of stock due to supply shortages and the pharmacy is unable to order more.
VERY FEW CIRCUMSTANCES where a pharmacy/pharmacist cannot obtain a supply of Ivermectin within 24-48 hours of ordering
MISCONCEPTION 4: A pharmacist is always required to fill a prescription no matter what.
THE FIVE TRUTHS (Summary)
1. NO CORPORATE POLICY exists against filling Ivermectin by Walgreens, CVS, or Rite-Aid
• NO POLICY exists for major grocery/pharmacies: Kroger, Publix, Walmart, Sam’s Club, Costco
2. NO NATIONAL SUPPLY SHORTAGE in the United States at this time
3. VERY FEW CIRCUMSTANCES where a pharmacy/pharmacist cannot obtain a supply of Ivermectin within 24-48 hours of ordering
4. FDA APPROVAL for COVID-19 is NOT REQUIRED to prescribe Ivermectin off-label – in fact, 20% of all prescriptions written in the U.S. are off-label
5. VERY FEW U.S STATES allow pharmacists to refuse to fill a valid prescription
• Exceptions: If error in script or a dangerous drug-drug interaction exists
• Even fewer states allow pharmacists to “abandon” the patient by not providing them an alternate place to get the prescription filled
• Check the Law in your State: https://www.ncsl.org/research/health/pharmacist-conscience-clauses- laws-andinformation.aspx
Overcome the Barriers to Access
Take Action and REPORT
1. Corporate pharmacy chains WANT TO KNOW who is not filling Ivermectin:
• DOCUMENT the store number/location and name of the pharmacist where a valid prescription was refused to be filled
• REPORT the store and pharmacists name (See “Contact List for Corporate Chains”, pg. 7). Call, email, or direct message on Twitter
• STOP REFUSALS by their employed pharmacists by presenting the 5 Truths above
2. If you believe your pharmacist has lied, REPORT them to the state pharmacy board:
• Make sure to specifically call out they “knowingly lied” in any complaints
How to Get Ivermectin
1. To find a pharmacy that fills in your zip code (for U.S.):
• Email Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals the largest in the U.S., for a list of pharmacies in your area: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Look to Online and Compounding Pharmacies as an option.
• For a complete list of pharmacies that will fill and ship prescriptions: https://www.onedaymd.com/2021/08/how-to-get-ivermectin-in-us-pharmacies.html