Hong Kong study finds 58 percent of COVID-19 vaccine myocarditis confirmed by MRI not resolved at one year - Dr Peter McCullough
Almost every day the news brings another story of a young person dying of cardiac arrest. It is a sickening realization that COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis could leave a zone of scar in the heart, risking the chance of ventricular tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation, and cardiac arrest at any time. Recently Hulscher, et al. have conclusively shown by autopsy that COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis can be fatal.
Dr. Peter McCullough Shares Concerning Data on the Long-Term Prognosis for Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis
Treatment protocol for Vaccine induced myocarditis/pericarditis
- ACE inhibitor/ARB, together with carvedilol as tolerated to prevent/limit progressive decline in cardiac function.
- Colchicine in patients with pericarditis – 0.6 mg/day orally; increase to 0.6 mg twice daily if required. Reduce dose if patients develop diarrhea. Monitor white blood cell count. Decrease dose with renal impairment.
- Coenzyme Q (CoQ) 200-400mg/day. (R, R, R)
- Omega-3 fatty acids – EPA/DHA 1-4 g/day (R). Increase dose slowly as tolerated.
- Referral to a cardiologist or ER in case of persistent chest pain or other signs and symptoms of cardiac events are observed.
Resources for Those Injured by the COVID Jab
So, the primary task to prevent and/or address post-jab injuries is to eliminate the spike protein. Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine bind to and facilitate the removal of spike protein. According to McCullough, nattokinase, bromelain and curcumin also help degrade the spike protein.
The World Health Council has also published lists of remedies that can help inhibit, neutralize and eliminate spike protein, which most experts agree is the primary culprit. See, “World Council for Health Reveals Spike Protein Detox.”
These ingredients are known for their ability to dissolve spike protein, prevent it from binding to cells, and repair tissue.
Recommended to maintain daily health for anyone exposed to COVID, vaccines, or shedding – and may help your body repair itself and remain at optimal health.
Note: To get 10% OFF, please use this coupon code: ONEDAYMD