America's Frontline Doctors Early Treatment Protocol and Contact a Physician 2023
SELF-HELP without a Doctor (source)
- Zinc 50 mg daily (can take half twice daily if upset stomach)
- Quercetin 500 mg twice a day three times a day if sick (switch to HCQ/IVM if available)
- Vitamin D3 40,000-50,000 for five days
- Melatonin 5 mg - 20 mg nightly for 14 days stomach)
- Pepcid 40-80 daily 14 days – women or Cimetidine 400 daily -men
- Full Aspirin (325 mg) daily one month
- N acetyl cysteine (NAC) Up to 2000-2400 mg 1-2 days, then 1000-1200 mg for a week
Treatment: Latest Prescriptions (source)
- Monoclonal Antibodies: outpatient, FDA approved, early treatment, within 10 days Only.
- HCQ 200 mg twice a day 7 days or IVM (weight based 0.4/kg) 20-36 mg daily 2-5 days
- Fenofibrate (Tricor – anti-lipid) 145 mg daily (inflammatory/cytokine phase. Antioxidant)
- Cyproheptadine (Periactin – antihistamine) 4 mg BID for 14 days (cytokine phase)
- Decadron 6-10 once or twice a day one week or prednisone 80 mg. daily two days then taper or Colchicine 0.6 mg twice a day
- Fluvoxamine 50 mg QHS, then 100 mg BID two days then 100 mg. TID for 12 days. Optional continue for one more week
- Budesonide – if coughing 7 days
+/- Singulair 10 daily 14 days
+/- Z pack
Diet matters!!Must keep glucose (sugar) low-normal when you have COVID.
This is very important for every COVID patient but especially if you are taking prescription steroid (Decadron or prednisone)
- Very low carbs
- Bone broth and water
- No sugary drinks, cereals
Vaccine Injured: Latest Prescriptions to Consider (trial 1-2 months) (source)
- Ivermectin (weight based 0.2-0.4/kg) 10-36 mg daily eight weeks
- Prednisone 60 mg daily four days then taper by ten mg. every ~four days or so
- Cyproheptadine (Periactin – antihistamine) 4 mg twice daily one month especially with neuro symptoms (bad headache)
- Fluvoxamine 25 mg. twice a day (perhaps stops cytokine cyproheptadine seems better)
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin C
- Maraviroc (HIV med, expensive)
Mechanism Of Action of Fenofibrate:
Blocks nrlp3 inflammasomes. Nrf2 modulating antioxidant defense increases Beta hydroxybutyrate. Significantly affected cell cycle progression and pathways involved in cancer, including the mTOR signaling pathway and insulin signaling pathway. Destabilizes the viral receptor binding domain clears lung alveolar fatty debris induced by the viral inflammatory process.
Related: Treatment for Post-Vaccine Syndrome: I-Recover Post-Vaccine Treatment Protocol (Nov 2022)
How To Obtain Early Treatment (source)Click on this contact a physician link. Fill out the form and pay $90. The physician will call you typically within 2-7 days (not counting weekends). Please keep your phone with you. After your telemed appointment, the pharmacy will contact you for your payment information and mailing address to send the prescription to you. If you have questions for the pharmacy, please use the pharmacy contact information which was provided to you in an email or text confirming that your prescription was sent to the pharmacy and they will be able to help you.
Due to the extraordinarily high demand for AFLDS telemedicine services and medications, the pharmacy has been unable to meet demand as quickly as it would like. They are addressing this issue and it will be improved, however in the meantime please note the following.
- First – patients with symptoms will be prioritized. If you do not have symptoms, please do not say you do – you have time to receive your meds and you will still receive them relatively quickly. We are asking everyone to act honorably knowing they will be able to get what they need.
- Second – typically the physician is able to see you the same day or the next day, and the pharmacy typically sees you within 24 hours of that. Please be patient as it now may take up to 2-7 days.
- Third – as a reminder – our physician services are available for payment only because we still have a free market which is allowing you to buy something you want for a fair price. We have received thousands of emails from non-Americans who would pay exorbitant fees to stand where you freely stand: the ability to purchase something useful. So we do not answer any emails from people asking us about this service being covered by insurance. We are outside the insurance system specifically because the insurance system is blocking you from obtaining what you need for your good health.
Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), Ivermectin, and other COVID-19 medications can be obtained by prescription in the USA in almost every state. AFLDS-trained and licensed physicians are available via telemedicine for a short consultation. Our physicians know that Zinc plus either HCQ and ivermectin are effective both prophylactically and when used early. The telemedicine physician will review your history. Almost all patients can safely take these medications. However it is up each physician, in consultation with the patient, to determine the best course of action.
Find a Provider (Alternative): List of Doctors that will prescribe Early Treatment
Find A Pharmacy:List of Pharmacies that will fill Early Treatment
New Vaccine: CDC recommends Novavax’s Covid shots as mix-and-match first booster to Pfizer or Moderna
Other Early Treatment Protocols
Other early treatment protocols with demonstrated effectiveness include:
- The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance's (FLCCC's) prevention and early at-home treatment protocol. They also have a long-term management guidance for long-haul COVID-19 syndrome and post-vaccine syndrome protocol. You can find a listing of doctors who can prescribe ivermectin here.
- Dr George Fareed and Dr Brian Tyson Early Treatment Protocol
- Zelenko Protocol
- Dr Peter McCullough early treatment protocol
In an effort to make it easier for patients, Dr Zelenko has developed an oral supplement that contains all four key ingredients: vitamin C, quercetin, vitamin D3 and zinc. It’s referred to as 'Z-Stack Supplement.Z-Stack Vitamin cocktail provides key ingredients needed in order to help your body fight off this deadly invader. Studies have shown that treatment needs to be started 'early'. Don't wait until it's too late to start treatment – keep a bottle on hand for peace of mind.
The Z-Stack Vitamins are Kosher certified, GMP certified and made in the USA.
The cost of the Z-STACK vitamin cocktail is $55 per bottle for a one month supply.
Where to buy Z-Stack: Z-stack is available on Dr Zelenko's website. Here is the link: Z Stack Supplement.
Note: To get 5% OFF, please use this coupon code: drfrancis
In an effort to make it easier for patients, Dr Zelenko has developed an oral supplement that contains all four key ingredients: vitamin C, quercetin, vitamin D3 and zinc. It’s referred to as 'Z-Stack Supplement.
The cost of the Z-STACK vitamin cocktail is $55 per bottle for a one month supply.
Is there any help for long haul covid. It has been awful. I vomit and pee my pants. It interferes with my job. My doctor says nothing can be don. It also has reactive my hernia. Please helpReplyDelete
COVID-19criticalcare.com…..Go to protocols…..look for long haul treatments.Delete
Colorado medical board has blocked ivermectin and hydroxychloroquin prescriptions coming in from out of state. Who can prescribe them in state?ReplyDelete
Where do I research CV-19 Shot Shedding?? Husband has taken three jabs…ReplyDelete
Has anyone experienced hairless due to covid? my wife is experiencing hairloss and someone told her it could be the covid she had about 8 months ago.ReplyDelete
I have the same issue. Serious and sudden hair loss even tho I was not very I’ll. Headache, sore throat, lost sense of taste and smell for about a week. Hasn’t returned to fullDelete
Taste and smell and it’s been six mos. My spouse got at least 2 shots. Unsure about booster. His health has deteriorated since the shots and both of us have brain fog like using the wrong words. I had zero shots but my husband didn’t tell me he got his until a
Month later. He got covid worse than I had it.
Yes, I started 4mths after getting it. It lasted for a solid 4-5 mths. It then stopped. I take a supplement to help promote strong hair growth. I also use a rosemary shampoo. My hair thinned out alot. I have 6 inches of new hair growth a year after ot started coming out and I have little hair falling out. This has been the case for a few people I know. You can really stop it..you are just promoting hair growth as soon as possible.Delete
I had omicron, after few months my hair were falling in patches and I had no idea.. until I checked blood for iron level and after 3 months of taking prescribed doses it stopped.Delete
My daughter got Covid in October 2022- she has since been dealing with Vertigo. Any advice?ReplyDelete
I still can't find anyone to prescribe!! PLEASE HELP!!ReplyDelete
we have a friend who was forced to get the jab. Is there any help for him>>>SandyReplyDelete