America's Frontline Doctors Early Treatment Protocol and Contact a Physician 2022
SELF-HELP without a Doctor (source)
Treatment: Latest Prescriptions (source)
Diet matters!!Must keep glucose (sugar) low-normal when you have COVID.
This is very important for every COVID patient but especially if you are taking prescription steroid (Decadron or prednisone)
How To Obtain Early Treatment (source)Click on this contact a physician link. Fill out the form and pay $90. The physician will call you typically within 2-7 days (not counting weekends). Please keep your phone with you. After your telemed appointment, the pharmacy will contact you for your payment information and mailing address to send the prescription to you. If you have questions for the pharmacy, please use the pharmacy contact information which was provided to you in an email or text confirming that your prescription was sent to the pharmacy and they will be able to help you.
Due to the extraordinarily high demand for AFLDS telemedicine services and medications, the pharmacy has been unable to meet demand as quickly as it would like. They are addressing this issue and it will be improved, however in the meantime please note the following.
Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), Ivermectin, and other COVID-19 medications can be obtained by prescription in the USA in almost every state. AFLDS-trained and licensed physicians are available via telemedicine for a short consultation. Our physicians know that Zinc plus either HCQ and ivermectin are effective both prophylactically and when used early. The telemedicine physician will review your history. Almost all patients can safely take these medications. However it is up each physician, in consultation with the patient, to determine the best course of action.
Find a Provider Alternative:
Find A Pharmacy:
Other Early Treatment Protocols
Other early treatment protocols with demonstrated effectiveness include:
- The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance's (FLCCC's) prevention and early at-home treatment protocol. They also have a long-term management guidance for long-haul COVID-19 syndrome and post-vaccine syndrome protocol. You can find a listing of doctors who can prescribe ivermectin here.
- Dr George Fareed and Dr Brian Tyson Early Treatment Protocol
- Zelenko Protocol
- Dr Peter McCullough early treatment protocol
Your immune system can be weakened by over 300 different primary immunodeficiency disorders, poor diet, lack of sleep, and adverse reactions to various vaccines.
That’s where Z-DTOX comes in! Z-Dtox is Dr. Zelenko’s proprietary combination of ECGC, NAC, Zinc, Vitamin C, and Vitamin D.
- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is an extract of green tea and is a powerful zinc Ionophore (zinc delivery system).
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a supplement form of cysteine. It may prevent blood clots and is an antioxidant.
- Zinc is critical for immune cell development. Dozens of different enzymes in the body rely on zinc.
- Vitamin C is an essential nutrient involved in the repair of tissue and the enzymatic production of certain neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin D is a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for increasing intestinal absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate, and many other biological effects.
Z-Dtox also has 60 servings per container instead of 30 servings per container for Z-Stack.
Where to buy Z-Dtox: Z-Dtox is available on Dr Zelenko's website. Here is the link: Z Dtox Supplement
Note: To get 5% OFF, please use this coupon code: DRFRANCIS