Where to Buy CofixRx Povidone Iodine Nasal Spray
What is CofixRX™?CofixRX™ (povidone–iodine) was developed by a team of eight board-certified doctors. Povidone–iodine has been used as an antiseptic by surgeons and other professionals for many years. Povidone–iodine is in the well-known antiseptic, Betadine.
CofixRX™ nasal spray combines 1.25% povidone–iodine with vitamin D3.
Povidone–Iodine Nasal Spray, CofixRX™, may be considered for many groups of people in different social situations:
Places where social distancing can be difficult or masks are not required such as:
- Healthcare workers
- Sports Events
- Family Gatherings
The secret ingredient… is no secretPovidone Iodine — the active ingredient in CofixRX — has been used by doctors for decades as an effective antiseptic/antipathogen. Iodine is a powerful essential mineral that destroys pathogens, bacteria, fungi and parasites. The body needs Iodine, but does not naturally produce it. The most common source of iodine is found in seaweed. CofixRX combines our active ingredient with vitamin D3–another essential ingredient found in seaweed.
According to an article regarding safety, povidone–iodine can be used in the nose at concentrations up to 1.25% for up to 5 months. Povidone–iodine rapidly inactivates various viruses, when applied for as little as fifteen seconds.
Why Use CofixRx Nasal Spray?
- Safe & Trusted: CofixRX™ is a safe & trusted nasal spray developed by board-certified doctors.
- Long Lasting: Takes effect in 45 seconds, and lasts up to 8-hours.
- Extra Protection: Help boost your immune system and protect your body from harmful particles.
Ingredients & Directions for UseShake well, remove cap, spray directly up nostril quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backward while spraying. Wipe spray nozzle clean and secure cap following use. Do not share applicators.
Active Ingredients: Povidone-Iodine 1.25%
Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, xylitol, vitamin D3, polysorbate, gellan gum, carrageenan, sodium hydroxide
- Adults & children over 6 years of age: 1 spray in each nostril not more than 3 times in any 24-hour period.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Where to buy CofixRx povidone iodine nasal spray?You can find CofixRX on Amazon.com.
Is CofixRX safe?Povidone Iodine, the product’s active ingredient, has been used as an antiseptic by surgeons and other professionals for decades. Multiple medical studies have proven that Povidone Iodine is regarded as safe and effective.
Does CofixRX replace masks, vaccination or social distancing?CofixRX is designed to work synergistically with masks, social distancing, vaccination, and other CDC recommended mitigation efforts. CofixRX provides an additional layer of protection.
Will CofixRX prevent me from getting sick?CofixRX will reduce the likelihood of infection by deactivating a substantial portion of germs and pathogens. CofixRX will also reduce the chances of transmitting diseases to others.
CofixRx Nasal Spray Coupon CodeTo get 10% OFF, USE DISCOUNT CODE : COFIX
Povidone Iodine Nasal Spray Alternatives
If there is an out of stock situation, consider these alternatives:
- 1% Povidone Iodine: Betadine Gargle and Mouthwash (Amazon)
- 0.45% Povidone Iodine | Betadine Sore Throat Spray (Amazon)
- Saline Nasal Spray: Amazon Basic Care Premium Saline Nasal Moisturizing Spray
- Amber Glass 1 oz Nasal Sprayer. EMPTY, Refillable, Travel Sized, Quality Glass for Saline Applications.
- Covid-fighting nasal spray sold in 800 US pharmacies removes claim it offers up to eight-hour protection against the virus after FDA threatens to pull it from shelves