Dr Mercola's COVID Treatment Protocol 2023
Considering how contagious Omicron is, chances are you're going to get it, so buy what you'll need now, so you have it on hand if/when symptoms arise. And, remember, this applies for those who have gotten the jab as well, since you're just as likely to get infected — and perhaps even more so. Early treatment protocols with demonstrated effectiveness include:
- The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance's (FLCCC's) prevention and early at-home treatment protocol. They also have an in-hospital protocol and long-term management guidance for long-haul COVID-19 syndrome. You can find a listing of doctors who can prescribe ivermectin and other necessary medicines on the FLCCC website
- The AAPS protocol
- America's Frontline Doctors
Post-Vaccine Syndrome Treatment
Doctors who have started tackling the treatment of post vaccine syndrome in earnest include Dr. Michelle Perro (DrMichellePerro.com). Perro is a pediatrician who over the past couple of years has also started treating adults injured by the jab. Another is Dr. Pierre Kory (DrPierreKory.com).
Please check out the interviews below.
Strategies to Eliminate Spike ProteinBoth Perro and Kory agree that eliminating the spike protein your body is now continuously producing is a primary task. Perro's preferred remedy for this is hydroxychloroquine, while Kory typically uses ivermectin. Both of these drugs bind and thereby facilitate the removal of spike protein.
Kory also believes there may be ways to boost the immune system to allow it to degrade and eventually remove the spike from your cells naturally, over time. One of the strategies he recommends for this is TRE (time restricted eating), which stimulates autophagy, a natural cleaning process that eliminates damaged, misfolded and toxic proteins. Another strategy that can do the same thing would be sauna therapy.
Strategies to Boost Immune Function and Quell Inflammation
Inflammation and lowered immune function must also be addressed in most
jab-injured patients. Remedies in Perro's toolbox include:
- Quercetin and zinc to boost immune function
- Fibrinolytic enzymes like lumbrokinase to prevent blood clots and digest existing clots, especially if your D-dimer level is elevated, as this is a biomarker for clotting. For this to work, however, you must take it on an empty stomach. When taken with food, it acts as a digestive aid, but when taken an hour before food, or two hours after, you get the systemic benefits
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC), which inhibits expression of proinflammatory cytokines, improves T cell response, benefits a variety of lung problems, and inhibits the hypercoagulation that can result in stroke and/or blood clots
- Pine needle tea, which has antioxidant, antimutagenic and antitumor benefits
- Curcumin, to quell inflammation
- Whole foods such as garlic and ginger
- Symptom-specific homeopathic remedies
As a member of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), Kory helped develop the FLCCC's post-vaccine treatment protocol called I-RECOVER.
Other Helpful Remedies
Other remedies that can be helpful for COVID jab injuries include:
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy, especially in cases involving stroke, heart attack, autoimmune diseases and/or neurodegenerative disorders. To learn more, see "Hyperbaric Therapy — A Vastly Underused Treatment Modality."
- Pharmaceutical grade methylene blue, which improves mitochondrial respiration and aid in mitochondrial repair. At 15 to 20 milligrams a day, it could potentially go a long way toward resolving some of the fatigue many suffer post-jab. It may also be helpful in acute strokes. The primary contraindication is if you have a G6PD deficiency (a hereditary genetic condition), in which case you should not use methylene blue at all.
- Time-restricted eating — Kory believes there may be ways to boost the immune system to allow it to degrade and eventually remove the spike from your cells naturally, over time. One of the strategies he recommends for this is TRE (time restricted eating), which stimulates autophagy, a natural cleaning process that eliminates damaged, misfolded and toxic proteins. Another strategy that can do the same thing would be sauna therapy. Most people eat more than 12 hours a day, which is a recipe for metabolic disaster. The ideal window for most everyone is 16 to 18 hours of continuous fasting with the least meal at least three hours before bed. If you are overweight, shoot for 18 hours of fasting each day; if you’re of normal weight, 16 hours.
- Lower your omega-6 intake — Linoleic acid is consumed in amounts 10 times above the ideal in well over 95% of the population, and contributes to massive oxidative stress that impairs your immune response. Seed oils and processed foods need to be diligently avoided. You can review this post for more information.