Dr Peter McCullough: Fact Check and Debunked Theories
Well-respected North Texas cardiologist, Dr. Peter McCullough has impeccable academic credentials. He's an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, a full professor of medicine at Texas A&M College of Medicine in Dallas. He also has a master's degree in public health and is known for being one of the top five most-published medical researchers in the United States and is the editor of two medical journals.
|McCullough Protocol 2022|
Dr Peter McCullough Early Treatment Protocol
Peter McCullough, who is widely published and works with two well-known Texas medical institutions, first issued his suggested protocol (McCullough Protocol) in the American Journal of Medicine in August 2020.
Since the time of the original publication in The American Journal of Medicine, Dr Peter McCullough and colleagues have updated the treatment algorithm (above) to include Paxlovid, Molnupiravir and Viricidal nasal and mouth washes (e.g. povidone iodine).
The vitamin and supplement protocol includes: quercetin, zinc sulfate, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin C. McCullough believes they should be included in the early treatment protocol as supportive therapies.
Areas of Speciality
Your immune system can be weakened by over 300 different primary immunodeficiency disorders, poor diet, lack of sleep, and adverse reactions to various vaccines.
That’s where Z-DTOX comes in! Z-Dtox is Dr. Zelenko’s proprietary combination of ECGC, NAC, Zinc, Vitamin C, and Vitamin D.
- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is an extract of green tea and is a powerful zinc Ionophore (zinc delivery system).
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a supplement form of cysteine. It may prevent blood clots and is an antioxidant.
- Zinc is critical for immune cell development. Dozens of different enzymes in the body rely on zinc.
- Vitamin C is an essential nutrient involved in the repair of tissue and the enzymatic production of certain neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin D is a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for increasing intestinal absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate, and many other biological effects.
Z-Dtox also has 60 servings per container instead of 30 servings per container for Z-Stack.
Where to buy Z-Dtox: Z-Dtox is available on Dr Zelenko's website. Here is the link: Z Dtox Supplement
Note: To get 5% OFF, please use this coupon code: DRFRANCIS